As a Front-End Engineer, you will be working directly on the Appway Platform and the different areas of the product.
The Appway Platform is a development environment for web applications. It offers visual tools for designing processes, pages, business rules, data models, and much more for efficiently implementing web applications.
You will work in a self-organized team that takes care of developing features of the product, from the initial design phase to its final release. You will interact with people in our different offices around the world and with different expertise.
We strongly believe in team work and your team is responsible for the quality of the product it delivers. During development, you will also be working on activities such as:
- Code reviews to also be compliant with coding conventions
- Knowledge sharing with the other engineers
- Continuous collaboration with UX designers and the PM of your team
- Unit testing
- Manual and automated testing
- Presenting work to other teams and stakeholders
Are you the perfect fit for Appway?
- Passionate about Frontend technologies
- Excited about working as part of an heterogenous team; love to collaborate with others and open to put your ideas into discussion for the sake of finding the best possible solution to a problem
- You are eager to learn from your colleagues and to share your knowledge
- Translate a mockup and the business requirements into a finished product
- Collaborating closely with UX and Graphic Designers, as well as other Engineers
- Writing clear, distinct, testable and maintainable code
- Excellent written & verbal English skills are a must
- Strong computer science fundamentals: object-oriented programming, design, and algorithms
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience with Medium to large-scale standards-based web applications, conceptual design, and implementation of modern software architectures
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- Any Java experience is a plus
We look forward to receiving your full application, resume and cover letter in English.