Experienced Web Developer
At Nothing, we embrace an open-minded, collaborative culture fuelled by transparency, responsibility and autonomy. We are a peer-to-peer organisation. That means change happens iteratively and organically. Instead of having fixed job titles, everybody takes on autonomous roles. Taking ownership of your own roles here, you’ll decide what’s best.
Our team is looking for reinforcement starting in November. We are looking for talents not just from Switzerland, but from the whole of Europe. That means that we are open to have full remote workers (no freelancers). To keep our workplace as diverse and balanced as possible, preferences will be given to female applicants as well as any underrepresented groups (i.e. transgender, non-white, people with disabilities,…)
- an experienced developer. No worries, you don’t have to be a master, but a few years working in the industry are a must.
- fluent in HTML, CSS and JS.
- either focusing on front-end or a full stack developer.
- able to speak English effectively in a working environment. German is not a must, but it’s definitely a plus.
- willing to work at a high %, preferably 80% or more.
A bit about our development team and its culture
- Development with VanillaJS or Vue.
- Development in small teams, with a strong review & feedback culture.
- Async culture via Gitlab and Mattermost.
- We value the web as an open platform, which should be accessible to everyone.
- We work on both products and clients projects.
Above all, we are looking for people combining both excellent interpersonal and computing skills, having experience and interest in innovating, solving problems and designing & developing solutions in a collaborative manner.