After 20 years in the job board business, JobCloud is setting up a new foundation to be ready for the next big thing. The Legacy & Integrations team is one of the remaining teams that still deals with old applications, that still support a huge part of JobCloud’s business. Securing the remains and connecting it to the new worlds built around that legacy is in that team’s DNA.
As an employer, we have always considered diversity as an important opportunity to discover new potentials and ideas. You can be yourself with us regardless of your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age or handicap.
- Responsible to run and maintain the legacy applications of JobCloud B2B
- Provide, with the team, efficient short-term solutions for customer needs
- Pave roads for long-term legacy exit and connecting the existing applications to newly built services
- Onboard people and develop the team through coaching, mentoring, and management support
- Understand the existing applications and their quirks by leveraging the knowledge of long-term employees
- Support the team on ongoing feature development, stabilization and general maintenance of the B2B legacy products
- Prioritize the incoming requests from customers and other stakeholders to weigh out the most efficient solutions
- Design solutions in context of the “new world” of JobCloud. Connecting the existing applications and their capabilities
- Collaborate with other Engineering Managers, Product Managers, Sales, Customer Support and others to elaborate on a long-term convergence with the new software created at JobCloud
- Build and support a small (2-5 people) team of engaged Engineers
Who you are
- Completed training in a technical related field
- Profound project and time management skills with the ability to balance multiple initiatives
- Proven experience in people management, people growth, building teams and attracting talent
- Technical mentality and motivation to learn more about software development and cloud environments
- Previous exposure to agile working methods, remote work and distributed teams
- Action oriented and eager to improve the teams you work with
- Experience with “LAMP” is beneficial
- Open and honest communication
What we offer you
- Interesting products, projects and challenges
- Unique corporate culture
- An open mind for your ideas and opinion
- Young dynamic working environment with a lot of freedom
- Options to work from home partly
- High diversity within the team
- The most modern offices in the city of Zurich!
JobCloud is the leading player in Switzerland’s online employment market, offering various recruiting solutions. In addition to job portals like the market leaders jobs.ch and jobup.ch, the portfolio of JobCloud also contains seminal technologies.
Frau Claudine Somazzi
044 560 70 18