You Are a Drupal Developer…
…and you love what you do. You aim to develop the perfect solution for our customers. You create awesome solutions with Drupal 7 and are looking to do the same with Drupal 8.
A day at work with us as a Drupal Developer…
- Analysing customer and user needs
- Developing solutions for Drupal projects
- Kick-off new projects and further advance existing ones
- Continuous and active improvement of all aspects of a modern development process
- Involvement in defining the strategy of your team
Your profile as a Drupal Developer
- You have at least 2-3 years experience with Drupal, solid PHP skills and experience in setting up, operating and optimizing Drupal websites.
- You already successfully realized Drupal projects. Experience with Drupal 8 is an asset.
- You perceive updating Dupal 7 to Drupal 8 as a challenge, not a problem
- You have experience in developping modules and site-building
- As an ideal candidate, you are also familiar with frontend technologies and feel confortable working with servers and Linux systems
- You are a team player but also like to work on your own
- You have experience in applying agile project management methods, preferably Scrum
- You communicate fluently (written and spoken) in French and English or in German and English
…one of the leading web development agencies in Swizerland, providing innovative advice, design ideas and development solutions for over a decade. Our satisfied customers appreciate the agile and collaborative approach that we take to everything we do. Self-organising teams of developers, designers and business managers from our five offices work hand in hand with the customer to deliver technically brilliant and usable solutions.
What Liip can offer you…
…a progressive working environment. Within a few weeks of joining the Liip team, co-workers are won over by:
- our flat organisationand high level of employee empowerment
- a better work-life balance thanks to the option of working part-time
- our training budgets
- our equitable profit-sharing plan
- a modern, centrally located workplace in our Fribourg office with a few trips to our offices in Bern each month.
Go and see for yourself on kununu.org
On this occasion, we shall not consider these applications:
- submitted by recruitment agencies
- collaboration on a remote base
- no valid EU/EFTA or Swiss permit