Digital Product Manager
TestingTime.com – The world’s first online test user recruitment service.
We support UX and market researchers from well-known companies such as Zalando, Microsoft, Trivago, UBS, and AXA by making test user recruiting easy, fast, and hassle-free. Thanks to our pool of more than 350,000 test users, we’re able to deliver any profile within 48 hours.
Don’t miss the opportunity to impact our service and make your mark at our fast-growing startup!
As a key person in our product team, you will:
- Improve and shape our automated test user recruiting platform
- Take ownership of a core part of the platform
- Plan, develop, and execute various projects and products (it never gets boring!)
- Be responsible for the development process (e.g. idea generation, quality assurance, pricing strategy, etc.)
- regularly conduct qualitative user tests and quantitative analyses based on our user-centered design philosophy
- Measure your products’ successes using KPIs you and your team set and report to the board
This job is for you if:
- You have experience working as a product owner, product manager, or in a similar role at a digital startup
- You value UX and HCD/UCD in your work philosophy and naturally focus on the user
- You have practical experience with product management processes and with lean and agile methodologies
- You have a strong analytical mindset coupled with a healthy sense of creativity and a desire to innovate.
- You have a ‘getting things done’ mentality.
- You build bridges with your strong communication and analytical skills.
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Flexible working hours, home office, and a modern working place in the heart of Zurich
- A dynamic and agile working environment with Continuous Deployment that encourages you to run experiments
- A well-financed startup with enough resources to implement great ideas
- The opportunity to write a success story as a PM in the UX world
- Development opportunities, coaching, and continuing education
- A multifaceted, multicultural and uncomplicated work environment
- A casual drink/coffee whenever you feel like it
- Want to learn more about us? Check out our about us page.
If you’re interested, please apply with your English CV, a short cover letter explaining why you’re the right fit for this position, and your letters of recommendation/work certificates/portfolio.