Join the Wingtra team and become part of this venture-backed robotics scaleup with a global and international team of 120+ dedicated Wingtranauts who want to see their actions have a positive and lasting impact on the world. Founded more than 7 years ago at ETH Zurich, Europe’s leading robotics university, our goal is to build the best aerial robots to digitize the world at the push of a button and set the basis for faster and better decisions. Wingtra provides efficient and reliable data solutions to a variety of industries ranging from mining, construction and agriculture to humanitarian organizations, environmentalists and wildlife monitoring groups.
We are reaching for the stars and together we might just get there. Open communication, asking hard questions and valuing diverse viewpoints are but a few things that will help us achieve our goals. Above all we will never stop learning and striving to help each other reach our maximum potential.
Digital Marketing Manager
As a Digital Marketer, you will be an integral part of our marketing team and report directly to the head of digital and growth. You will contribute directly to the growth of an already well established Wingtra brand. Apply if you are a tech savvy and resourceful marketer, eager to use the latest software and tools, and able to manage your own projects independently. Being in a small structure gives you the unique chance to work on a wide variety of tasks and thus to develop your skills in all different aspects of digital marketing, from the more technical ones, e.g. maintaining the company’s website in WordPress, its CSS code and tracking tags, to the more marketing related aspects, e.g. creating and optimising SEO content and running online advertising campaigns.
If you’re interested in joining a well-rounded, efficient, and ever-growing marketing team, where teammates aim not only to achieve ambitious goals but also to have fun, don’t hesitate to apply.
- Maintain and develop the website of Wingtra, both from a technical and content perspective
- Create and optimize landing pages for webinars, lead magnets, events and other marketing campaigns
- Maintain the website CSS and tracking codes
- Coordinate and publish translations in existing and new languages for the website and marketing materials
- Perform search engine optimization (SEO) on our website content (both technical and on content)
- Manage and optimize online advertising campaigns (SEA, Banners, Social media)
- Maintain, analyze and optimize marketing automation activities such as lead magnets and email nurturing campaigns
- Monitor and analyze website and campaign KPI’s with Google analytics, Tag manager and Hubspot
- Conceive and build new pages for new products and campaign launches
- Ideate and execute on A/B testing and growth hacking experiments
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or completed training and further education in the field of online marketing; or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a digital marketing manager or in a closely related position
- A balanced mix of technical (CMS/Wordpress, HTML/CSS, tracking codes,…) and marketing skills (SEO, SEA, Display, customer journey, marketing funnel, CRM…)
- Proven experience in managing WordPress websites, web hosting and FTP server
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Proven experience with SEO, SEA, banners and social media advertising
- Experience with digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hubspot, Google Ads,..
- Basic design/wireframing/UI/UX skills and knowledge of popular design software such as Sketch and Photoshop
- Being familiar with Elementor
If you enjoy teamwork more than being the individual superhero, and if you thrive in a feedback-driven culture and an exciting, unconventional yet structured and progressive start-up environment, we would love to hear from you.