Digital Experience Designer
DESIGN STATE-OF-THE-ART USER EXPERIENCES WITH US
We are looking for a Digital Experience Designer (m/f) – 80% to 100%.
You are crazy about great design and have a passion for creating incredible user experiences. During the past couple of years, you acquired some amazing design skills, however, your best years as a designer still lay ahead of you. Deep down inside you know you have the ability to conquer the (digital) world with your design work.
You are fully aware that great design does not come easy and you have the ability to embrace a good challenge. Sweat and tears are always worth it because you want users to fall in love with your digital experiences. You have mastered modular design, user centricity methodologies and all that jazz. Our tools of the trade? Sketch/Figma, Abstract, InVision, Adobe CC and Principle.
You are an open-minded and solution oriented personality with a warm heart and excellent communication skills. A person who thrives on professional exchanges and you’re always up for a chat. You have the ability to learn from others, no matter who it may be. When it really matters, you are prepared to make your voice heard. If conceptualizing, sketching, prototyping and producing design ignite a fire within you, then we should get to know each other.
- A passion for creating stunning web experiences
- At least 60% availability on-site in Basel, Switzerland
- Experience working collaboratively using version control
- Ability to work independently and as part of a (scrum) team
- Ability to collaborate in English both orally and verbally
- 2 to 5 years of digital design experience
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to collaborate in German both orally and verbally
- BA/BS and/or MA/MS degree in a relevant field of Design
- Excellent presentation skills
- HTML5 / CSS knowledge
- Drupal 8 experience
We offer the following benefits:
- Exciting and challenging projects
- Annual education budget
- Possibility to attend and speak at conferences
- State of the art hardware
- Great team and atmosphere