Are you excited about data, its use and applicability? Are you looking for an exciting role in modelling and managing data? Are you committed to data quality and have a passion for related management and oversight? Then this is a position for you.
For our Business Solutions team, we are looking for a Data Steward (80-100%) with focus on party data to strengthen our team and invest in data modelling and data quality management. In this role, you will be responsible for the various party data management topics, act as a key stakeholder in projects related to party data management contributing to their design, implementation and execution in BAU. In close collaboration with multiple other functional, governance and technology teams your aim is to improve how party data defined, managed, maintained and overseen in Cembra.
- Defines party data elements and attributes including business data definitions
- Owner of the metadata tool, ensures the definition, maintenance and management of party related metadata
- Maintains a holistic overview of party data, where it is stored, accessed from and how it is used and oversees party data quality and defines procedures for the detection and correction of party data-quality issues
- Ensures quality requirements and assurance principles are defined, implemented and followed for party data
- Ensures party data retention and deletion principles are in place and executed based on compliance requirements
- Oversees and resolves data integration issues and concerns around party data
- Supports data related risk assessments in alignment with the Data Owners and Data Governance
- Participates in projects modelling and designing changes related to party data
- Works close with Business and Data Architecture, Product and Data Owners, as well as IT solution design, data science and data governance teams
- A technical or business management degree and multi-year experience in data management on both functional and technical level
- Good knowledge and affinity for technology and data protection
- Experience as a data analyst and in banking and/or financial services is a significant advantage
- Ability to interact well at all organisational levels and communicate with impact cross-functionally
- Independent, responsible and goal-oriented work style
- Good stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Ability to work at both conceptual and hands on level with a strong can-do attitude
- Excellent analytical, network, problem solving and conceptual thinking skills
- English and German language skills (spoken and written)
Direct applications only can be considered.