- Extract Load and Transform data from internal and external data sources to build high quality data sets
- Architect, build, deploy, and operate scalable real-time and batch data pipelines with data processing frameworks like Spark, AWS Glue, Kinesis on AWS.
- Apply DevOps/MLOps practices and principles for provisioning, building and using CI/CD pipelines
- Work in cross functional agile teams, collaborating closely with other engineers, ML specialists, and business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related field or 5+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling and effective data pipelining with tools such as Airflow, Luigi, etc.
- Experience in data warehousing and data lake design patterns (e.g. Redshift, Snowflake, etc.)
- Good ability to build and use cloud infrastructure for Big Data analytics (e.g. AWS services such as Glue, EMR, etc.)
- Hands on experience in packaging computation heavy payloads with container technologies (e.g. Docker)
- Background in media, analytics, or ad operations and experience with Tracking and Advertising technology stacks (Google Analytics, Xandr, etc.) is preferred
- Full professional proficiency in English. German is a plus
- A conscientious, structured and independent way of working completes your profile
044 259 63 99
Ringier AG is an innovative, digitalised and diversified Swiss media company operating in Europe, Asia and Africa. Its portfolio includes around 110 subsidiaries in the print, digital media, radio, ticketing, entertainment and e-commerce sectors and leading online marketplaces