Cross Platform Mobile Applications Developer
In this role
As a developer of mobile applications at ELCA, you will be working on challenging projects for a wide range of customers. You will be responsible for building attractive, efficient, and responsive applications for tablets and smartphones. Building on your experience, you will also participate in the preparation of commercial proposals and other customer-facing activities.
What we offer
Join our team and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
You hold a degree in Computer Science, Information and Communications Technology or Software Engineering, and already have a proven experience in the design and development of mobile applications. You are passionate about user interfaces, web design, information architecture, and application performance. You have strong skills in software engineering, design patterns, coding, and testing.
You are familiar with the following tools and technologies, and an expert in a few of them:
- The software ecosystem for at least two of the main mobile platforms we are targeting: iOS, Android, Universal Windows Platform
- Experience with cross platform development frameworks Xamarin, and/or React Native. Experience with Hybrid like Ionic is a plus
- Web formats and protocols: JSON, XML, HTTP, SOAP, WSDL, etc.
- Application security: OWASP and ESAPI
- Service-oriented and REST architectures
- Relational, noSQL and mobile embedded databases
- Automated testing and continuous integration
A knowledge of other development platforms (JEE, .NET, PHP) is certainly a plus. You should also be comfortable working both with agile (Scrum) and structured methodologies, have good time-management skills and be able to accurately report progress on projects. Technical excellence, flexibility, a strong team spirit, as well as good spoken and written communication skills in German and English are essential.
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).