CRM Marketing Specialist
We believe that the recruitment experience can be better. That technology can be leveraged to eliminate inefficiencies in the world of work. Adia helps jobseekers find flexible work opportunities in the hospitality, catering, events & promotion industries easily while giving employers access to great talent whenever they need.
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
As the CRM Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for developing and executing targeted campaigns based on the customer lifecycle. You will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management across the rest of the world as Adia continues to expand internationally. Your goals are to engage Adia’s users, drive retention, champion advocacy in order to develop long-term profitable relationships. To succeed in this role you need to have a solid understanding of the customer lifecycle and first-hand knowledge of implementing customer relationship management platforms. Most importantly, you have a strong business acumen and a collaborative mindset.
To you, marketing is sales at scale. You love segmentation and crafting personalised messages and but the real thrill is getting customers to take action and buy. You’re unafraid of trying new things, have a passion for marketing and a desire to constantly deliver.
You will report directly to Adia’s global CMO and be part of a new centralised marketing team with domain expertise in SEO, online advertising, social media, analytics and content marketing. Our objective is to build Adia’s marketing infrastructure and processes from scratch and scale up marketing performance to support the company’s growth targets.
- Own the customer marketing strategy and execution, including the technology choices
- Set-up, maintain and troubleshoot the CRM platform and automation tools
- Develop, implement and optimise engagement, retention and advocacy campaigns targeted at Adia’s jobseekers, clients and prospects
- Manage all campaigns end-to-end, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization
- Be hands-on, creating template designs, calls-to-action and email content
- Segment database based on in-app behavior, website interactions and past engagement
- Create and optimise the lead nurturing workflows in order to convert prospects into clients
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through CRM activity
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure countries can easily adopt campaign and lead management best practices locally
- Organise training sessions throughout the company on how to use the CRM, create processes and work with sales leaders to ensure adoption
- Work with sales leaders to translate sales and marketing requirements into functional CRM campaigns
- Work with product team to establish messaging objectives and outreach frequency for all platform-triggered email, push and SMS messaging; serving as the owner for all customer communications
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database, particularly unsubscribes
- Be responsible for monitoring and actioning CRM activity KPIs, working with the Marketing Analytics Specialist to develop insights and optimise performance
What you bring to the table:
- A think twice, cut once mentality
- A curiosity of the industry and the nuances of each market
- +3 years experience creating and executing CRM marketing campaigns
- Excellent working knowledge and technical understanding of customer relationship management and marketing automation platforms
- Experience with database segmentation and dynamic content
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity as well as basic HTML and CSS skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and coordinate the completion of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Great attention to detail and pride in accuracy
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English; French or German a plus
May be expected to work irregular hours in Zurich. In return for everything you’ll contribute to our company’s growth, we can offer the following:
- fast growth, vibrant culture with a high degree of autonomy
- travel to Adia’s international offices to get to know the market first-hand
- huge variety of challenges to sink your teeth into
- awesome team (we may be biased…)
- non-stop action
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting a lot in to get a lot out. We expect people to throw themselves into anything and everything which is asked of them.
Think you’ve got what it takes?