- Implement trading strategies to trade in electronic markets, leveraging the latest technologies to efficiently scale across many markets globally.
- Maintain and continuously improve the existing code-base.
- Expert level coding skills in C/C++.
- Expert level coding skills in python.
- Extensive knowledge of Linux server administration & virtualization (experience with AWS is a plus).
- Extensive knowledge of network technologies, routing protocols and VPN’s.
- Must proof hands-on experience working on big projects in C/C++.
- Demonstration of active GitHub account (or similar proof) is a plus.
- We rely on quick feedback loops.
- You will be able to challenge your coding and trading skills and grow constantly while collaborating with like-minded experts in a dynamic environment that encourages continuous learning.
- Attractive benefits and office locations in the center of Switzerland in Zug.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application.