Software Engineer Backend
The future of energy production is renewable and decentral – and so will be its exchange and coordination powered by digital technology. :elblox has the mission to reshape how energy is perceived, transacted and managed.
We are looking for highly skilled and motivated software engineers to join our team and scale the platform across the European energy markets and into promising adjacent business models.
- Chance to shape future energy markets
- Large scope of tasks with high personal responsibility
- An entrepreneurial, passionate and friendly team with bright minds and clear vision
- Europe-wide network in the energy sector and to leading companies in the field
- International working environment
- The agility of a start-up combined with a large and well-positioned investor
- Office in Olten just 4 minutes from the central train station, remote work is possible
- Attractive compensation package
- Design and implement the next stage of our backend and blockchain architecture
- Extend our RESTful API based on state of the art serverless SQL/NoSQL dbs
- Record user actions and data flow
- Connect us to external systems
- Propose and implement new technologies to enrich our architecture
- Deliver the architecture in production on cloud computing platforms
- Collaborate closely with our front-end developers to deliver new functionalities
- Contribute to a flexible, robust and secure architecture
Your qualities and talents
- Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Several years of development experience
- Proficiency in modern web paradigms like REST and web sockets
- Experience in building robust back end testing and automation tools
- Experience in cloud computing platforms like AWS, Google Cloud and docke
- A creative mind to apply the above technology in cutting edge and innovative ways
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
We only accept direct applications.